Monday, August 10, 2009

Yummmmm

So I have a new nemisis...roasted salted cashews...discovered the other day and soooo tasty.
Not helping the diet. My perpetual diet. I have about a month to squeeze into that dress from last Christmas...so not happening. It's never good when you need to suck in, pull the fabric together, hurt your back and get your bracelet stuck in your hair just to get the zip up. I give up by the time it gets to the hook at the back. By that stage I need to sit down with a cup of coffee and hope the seam doesn't split
On the upside, I nearly broke my tooth on one...that should hinder the eating I hope!

Also...randomly...what did happen to summer? I'm not liking the muggy, humid, thunderstorm weather we're getting. Why are we getting Tornado warnings in August?? Not pleased. I can't wear my nice shoes. :[

No comments:

Post a Comment