Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Love Stationary!


Yesterday I decided I'd had enough of not having the actual office supplies I needed after talking to a co worker. I know I'm a separate division in the office so can kind of find a round about way of getting what I need via my own boss. It has it's perks :)

So...I took to the Staples website to suss out what I needed (wanted). In hindsight I probably should've ordered from the website but that would take the fun out of actually going and looking at stationary and I'm too impatient to wait for postage...it may have hindered my spending though. With my co worker I went to Staples this morning...yay...I'm sad and I know it. I think I probably could've spent 5 times what I did...there's something about Stationary I really like. Kind of like a weird fetish but not that extreme. I don't sniff the pencils or anything.

You'd think it was Christmas at my pleasure at having a rolodex! (It has business card slots and everything!) Except there's no fat man in a red suit with a big beard...except the guy in the hall who says 'I know where you're going' everytime I (or any female) goes to the washroom...seriously scary.

So for today I'm being a pro activeworker :) Yay me! (And I have my rolodex to play with too!)

(BTW...found the picture on a fantastic blog I now love... http://ohilikethat.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment