Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ben-isms


So after the last post i started to think about some of Mr Ben's funnier moments....
The things that make him special...


After Christmas in Children's Church..
"Did you have a good time in Church?"
"Yes...I played with Jesus at his Birthday party"

"Poka Cola!!"

"I'm bulchie" (bulky)

"Did you just take a picture of your bear?"
"Yea...he's not a bear mommy...Ting's my best friend"

"Mommy, I used up all my hugs today, I'm in a rush"

On the father's day card to his granda that he made at daycare
"I like playing with my granda and our puppy" ...we don't have a puppy.

On discussing a little boy in daycares name..
"What was the little boys name Ben?"
"Saosan"
"Saosan?"
"No, Saosan"
"Saosan?"
"NO granny! Saosan!"
"Saosan?"
"GRANNY! Listen to my words!!! SAOSAN!!!"
(Mum was laughing too hard to respond)
After telling me...
"So Ben what was the little boy's name in daycare?"
"Saosan"
"Saosan?"
"NO, Saaooosssaaannn"
"Saosan?"
"Saosan?"
"GGGGRRRRR...Why are you not listening to my mouth??"
(Hysterical laughter...I know we're mean)
"Saosan?"
"OHHH...Jonathan???"
"YES!"


The arguement over the bears...I was trying to seize the moment and teach about sharing...Instead I lost an arguement with a 3year old.

He takes the bear (lucky) from my bed and stuffs it under his arm(just a note I don't sleep with the teddy bear...he just shares my bed).
"Where are you going with my bear?"
"I'm sleeping with him tonight"
"...but he's my bear...you have Ting"
"You need to learn to share mommy"
"Ok...then I'll have Ting"
"But Tings mine"
"But you have my bear so I'll take Ting...you need to share"
*thinks for a minute* "I'll get you one!...wait here!"
He comes back with a bear he disguarded in the corner
"Here you go mommy!"
"No...that's not the same, I'll have Ting...remember to share"
"No...Ting's mine"
I can tell I'm losing...
"Ok...I'll cut you a deal...I'll take Jeff the lion"
*more thinking* and he goes out of the room from which he yells...
"I've got you Monkey!"
"No, I want Jeff the lion"
So I come out of the room
"But I can't find Jeff" (Jeff is blatantly lying on the top of the pile of bears in plain view)
"He's right there" *I pick Jeff up*
*Silence* "Here have Monkey"
"No it's ok...I have Jeff"
(This was in the morning before I went to work) I put Jeff into my handbag and go to walk away.
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Until 2 nights ago he still had Lucky held captive in his bed.
There's so many more...I'll have to add some later.

No comments:

Post a Comment