Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ohhh shiny scissors...


I found this fantastic necklace on Etsy...totally sums me up. It's that thing of being told to do something then just blatantly ignoring it and doing what you wanted to anyway. There's nothing like the invigoration of running with scissors. It kind of goes hand in hand with that phrase "be careful you might poke someone's eye out" or "it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt"....that's why you don't run near the stairs with the scissors...they're narrow and slippy.

Eventually we appear to have a day of actual proper summer sunshine and hotness. I wore pretty shoes. I probably shouldn't have said that since I've probably now jinxed it. *touch wood* it'll still be summer for the rest of the day and my pretty shoes will stay pretty instead of manky and wet with muddy water splashes on my legs. Love those. Looks like you're just a smidge retarded at doing camouflage and only did your feet and ankles therefore totally missing the point completely. It kinda like I'm going to war but I want to protect my feet...the rest of me not so much.

Yesterday's saga is a little on going...I'm open to job trade offers :) Just for a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment