Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ben

Sometimes I think he's just being cute and then other times I think he's trying to push me into extending our family....

On his Ronald McDonald toy "I need my little brother...he's my brother"

Still on the same toy "rock-a-bye baby...SING IT FOR BABY MOMMY!"

On seeing my brother and his girlfriend "I need to wait for my baby sister Morgen"

On going to see my friends "Are you going to see your kids?"

There's so many more...but the best one came this morning...
"Mommy...you ain't got a Ben...you need to go make a new one" (No idea where he picked 'ain't' up from)
"How about no..."

All this from a child who doesn't like babies!
"Ben do you like babies?"
"Only the rubber ones in the cupboard" (the dolls at daycare)

"Ben, do you like babies?"
"No...they're yukkie"
"Why are they yukkie?"
(Totally deadly serious) "...Because they don't have pockets"
He even said it like it was the most normal thing in the world and I was stupid for not thinking of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment