Friday, August 28, 2009

LOL :)

So I've had a little down week and a friend in work showed me some quotes...I found soem rather amusing ones...

Jack Handy Quotes on life -

"Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for "better treatment"? I'd ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth you'd probably be able to get a lot of free games.”

“I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching.”

"I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”

“You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who make people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea.”

“It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.”

BUT....my favourite....


"The difference between a man and a boy is, a boy wants to grow up to be a fireman, but a man wants to grow up to be a giant monster fireman.”

No comments:

Post a Comment