Thursday, October 15, 2009

Starbucks Dreams

So this morning I'm sitting putting on my make up and my son comes in and stands beside my bed. I wait for his profound piece of conversation he's about to throw out there at me first thing in the morning and here it goes....
"Mommy, where's my Lightening McQueen stickers?".

Ben LOVES cars, trucks, fire trucks, diggers...anything that's big, fast or makes lots of noise so he has lots of Lightening McQueen stickers.
"Which Lightening McQueen stickers?"

"The ones I got yesterday..."

"You didn't get any yesterday"

"Yes I did" ...I can hear that kind of half whine start

"No you really didn't"

"Yes I did...I bought some at Starbucks"

"Ben...you weren't at Starbucks yesterday"

"Yes I was!!!"

"No you weren't...you were at school yesterday"

"I WASSSSS" as he flings himself on the floor in a 'the world is so hard on me right now' sobbing mess.

So I think my son is now dreaming about Starbucks and Lightening McQueen stickers...either that or daycare is really going all out on expensive day trips. I'll get worried when I start hearing him say in his sleep "grande white mocha please"..."yes some whip, thanks".


At least he's going high end and not Tim's (why does their coffee always taste burnt??) This could be bad though...this might be the sign of an expensive future ahead....more expensive than I had first predicted. Btw...it's not coffee in the pic...he doesn't need more energy thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment