Friday, September 25, 2009

Do you have issues?...really...think about it...


It's been one of those mornings...really truely did not go to plan. It was like a hideous mesh of bad decisions. However the crowning glory of the whole kit and kaboodle was the car in front.

So we're stuck behind a construction truck...going about 50...fair enough but it moves into the right lane as soon as the road goes from one lane to two lanes which is nice. So you'd think we'd all pass....but no...the car in front continues to do the same speed. Then there's lights and we stop so I think ok, surely we'll pass the truck...but no...oh no wait we did but we were doing 60 in an 80 and the car was crawling. I was running late for work so first chance I got I pulled out past the car and in front of the truck in an attempt to pass the car. Yeah...would've worked had the driver of the car not been an idiot and decided to speed up. I was doing a substantial speed (lets not name numbers) and he was going faster than I was to make sure I couldn't pass and therefore couldn't get back into the lane because when I slowed down to get back in behind him...he slowed down!! I got stuck behind a further two construction trucks. So he shot off in the other lane. When I eventually got back into the fast lane I caught up with him...not intentionally, believe me if I'd had a chocie nowhere near him would be good. So the majority of the way to work (going a decent speed) anytime I got close to him he would bolt and when he was away from me he'd slow down...this was nothing do with the other traffic on the road this was just some weird thing he had about not being near my car because the road was clear so there was no need for the irratic behaviour.

Seriously did want to ask him "Do you have issues???...really, you must have.."
Kinda like when I was tempted to get out of the car at traffic lights and say to the driver in front "I believe the pedel your looking for is the accelerator...it would be the one next to the pedel you constantly have your foot on..."

No comments:

Post a Comment