Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You have to kiss a few frogs...then there's a toad.


Is it really unreasonable to expect my ex to come see our son without bringing the girl he cheated on me with to meet him?? This time as daddy's girlfriend and not as a 'friend' of mummy. Then for me to think the justification of it is even more ridiculous...'she's paying for it and it'll probably be the only holiday we get this year'. Considering he doesn't give me enough for 3days worth of daycare for our son due to 'being skint' I would've thought holidays wouldn't be a necessity.
Is that really that unreasonable to think he might come on his own to see his son...especially since she had to be warned by one of her friends to not try to come between him and his son again. What happened to father son time?...that is meant to be important is it not?

I hope not all men are like this...because really with zero sensitivity or grasp on what should be acceptable from my ex I'm losing hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment