Monday, December 28, 2009

A Point to Ponder..


I was sitting watching T.V. with my son earlier...he actually managed to sit in one spot for more than 1 minute. He was totally engrossed in the kid's show 'Caillou'. It's great that he loves it and will sit and watch it but I really can't stand it. Anytime I watch it I just can't understand why Caillou is bald?!? He's 4...where is his hair. Also, why is his sister who is substantially younger than him (since she's quite often being carried) able to speak perfectly and have more hair than Caillou???? Lastly why do all the characters look the same???

So my point to ponder is really ultimately...why, at 4 years old is Caillou bald???
Answers on a postcard...

3 comments:

  1. Going bald at age 4 is a biiiaaaaaaaatch!! Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he secretly has leukaemia, maybe it gives kids with leukaemia something positive to mentally associate themselves with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice thought but I don't think he has...they've never said that so I would assume not...

    ReplyDelete